Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Leading the change

On the K12 online conference- leading the change: there's something going on here that you need to know about was informative. there was one statement that really hit me that I never really thought of. Mind changing is world shaping. We want students to use their minds and to help shape the world. We need to teach them how to use technology and be creative. Technology can really help students learn and has had a huge impact on learning. classrooms are much different now than they used to be. there are computers in every classroom and teachers use the internet for all kinds of things. One other thing that was mentioned that surprised me was that there are very few classes and workshops for teaching instructional technology.

1 comment:

Jo Schiffbauer said...

"Mind changing is world shaping." I think this is what was meant by "I teach. I touch the future."